Saturday, February 17, 2007

For an Angel

I remember that days.. I remember that feelings.
I remember de sunlightn in my face.

I know that all those things have gone away.
I know that now i'm dead.
Yes! that can sound like a joke but it's true.
In my soul, I feel like thousand knives are fitted to me.
I feel how hundreds of worms eat away to me.
That can sound very crazy. But that's the way I feel.

My soul is dead, my mind doesn't exist anymore.
Everything has gone away.
I can't even cry, I can't even feel.
I'm like a machine, just alive for nothing.

Scream! Just scream.. nobody's listening.
Nobody matters...
Maybe i'm alone, maybe not.
But I just want to feel love, warm.. I ask for that all the nights.
Maybe can sound very stupid, but it's true.

I want You, whoever you are, I don't even know you
But I want you, I want to love you.
I want to feel you.

I am really being delirious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.