Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sleep. AmanasKa

A sign, drawn in the sand
and a touch of a stranger’s hand,
I wonder what it means?

Time spinning round and round into space
then it's gone without a trace
I wonder where it goes?

Deep in the night when I hear no sound
I feel my heartbeat slowing down
My minds’ released and free to wander
As I sleep...

The past buried deep inside my head
all the words that have gone unsaid
I just wanna let them go...

Life on a distant star
or a boat to where the wild things are
I just want to let it flow...

Deep in the night when I hear no sound
I feel my heartbeat slowing down
my minds’ released and free to wonder
as I sleep...

If you’re quiet you’ll hear the sound
of the world as it spins around
we feel lost and we feel found
when we sleep...

Two worlds, colliding in my head
I watch you as you sleep..

No comments: